Tap Into It is the official video of Vancouver Craft Beer Week (May 6-14, 2011). It is marvelous. Though I already posted it on Facebook, it’s one of those little tidbits that brightens my day and here’s why I think that is:
1. It supports craft beer.
2. That song sure is catchy.
3. I think Brandon J. Mason performs with the perfect balance of grace and humor.
4. The outfit. (including the thong… or… especially the thong, who knows)
5. I am pretty sure that’s beer they’re using in the Flashdance homage and that’s like icing on the cake (they could’ve used water and we’d be none the wiser).
6. It uses no words, but… at the end I wanna say, I know exactly what you mean
Here are a few of my favorite stills, which will never cease to make me chuckle:
Clockwise from top left: 1. Best face I have ever seen, I would like to use it as a pick-up line sometime, 2. pure exuberance, 3. neon man thong, 4. beer a la Flashdance
And of course, the video. Good Job Vancouver Craft Beer Week.
Video for Vancouver Craft Beer Week 2011.
PRODUCED BY: Dead Famous
PRODUCTION: Shaun Lawless & Scot Proudfoot
ACTOR: Brandon J. Mason
LOCATION: Sugar Studios & The Black Frog
WARDROBE: Boolala Costumes
MAKE-UP/STYLING: Paula Lanzador
AUDIO & POST-PRODUCTION: Bear Studios
MUSIC: Stuart Brander C/O Liberty Music Trax
I officially wish I was there, people who can come up with a video like that have to be awesome to hang out with.
If anyone is out that way for the festival, please tell me how it is…